Saturday, March 7, 2009

Crazy Week

Hey everyone! I know its been awhile since I've posted. Life's been pretty crazy what with work, school and church. But its been awesome! This week was crazy. Monday night I drove down to Elk Grove, CA for the Innovate 09 conference. I was able to learn some new stuff and be inspired (which is always good). Then Wednesday night, No Limits 09 started. The first night was great! Thursday night I drove back to San Jose to see Israel Houghton and Chris Tomlin in concert. That was really cool! I got to hear some of my favorite songs from both artists. Although, I would like to have heard more of Israel. But Chris Tomlin was tight. Ok, so back to Friday where I drove back to No Limits for the final service of the conference. Bro. Marks did an awesome job as usual. After the service we went to a really cool place called Sky High filled with huge trampolines. It was a blast. Let me say to all my friends from out of town that may be reading this, it was awesome hanging out with you and I look forward to seeing you again. PHEW! ok so I think I've typed enough for a couple more weeks. lol jk I'll try to keep you guys updated. Oh yeah and feel free to comment please! Until next time....

1 comment:

alli:) said...

Hey it was tight hangin out!!! too bad it ended so soon!:(